skip to Main Content

MED•a•mints take marijuana edibles education very seriously.

First-time users have reported different effects from ingesting marijuana edibles. If you are planning to ingest a marijuana edible product for the first-time, we want you to make an informed decision. We hope you choose delicious MED•a•mints.

No matter which edible cannabis product you choose to ingest, the  most important thing to know is that you can always eat more, but you can’t eat less! Just because something tastes good, doesn’t mean you should eat a lot of it all at once. For example, you may be used to eating an entire cookie or brownie as a snack. However, if it is a cannabis-infused cookie, one bite might be enough.

MED·a·mints contain a precise dose of 10 mg activated THC. We recommend that first time users try a half mint (if possible, without any other medicines or drugs in your system). Our marijuana mints are scored to allow for smaller dosages of 5 mg. After ingesting, it is important to wait 1-2 hours to gauge the effects before eating any more. Cannabis edibles are best taken with food.

What to do if you think you ingested too much marijuana:

  1. Don’t panic. It only takes a few hours for your body to process through the initial effects of marijuana.
  2. Relax. Take some deep breaths, find a comfortable place to sit, lay down or stretch.
  3. Turn on some calm music.
  4. Have a snack. Give your body something to digest.

Monique Lloyd MD says: “If you or someone you know makes the mistake of ingesting too much cannabis, do not panic!  While it may feel horrible, there have been no adult deaths attributed to ingested marijuana alone, even with large amounts. If someone is having a negative reaction, try to make a comfortable environment where time can pass and the drug can be metabolized. If there are health or safety concerns, seek medical attention, but the majority of the time, patients with marijuana overdose need little diagnostic or therapeutic interventions. “

Start low Go slow – Take, Wait, Evaluate – Don’t mix – Keep out of reach

Back To Top
×Close search